Robert Half International IT Auditor in Bonita Springs, Florida
Robert Half Direct is seeking an IT Auditor to join the team at an established rental company. This position will contribute to the company’s compliance and process improvement efforts through execution of the annual internal audit plan, with specific focus on information technology areas. You will have familiarity with the COSO 2013 framework and SEC/PCAOB regulations, as well as designing and monitoring an effective global risk-based internal control environment.
• Assist with efforts to provide assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and SOX 404 audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives
• Assist with the development of the audit scope and audit procedures to be performed for projects assigned
• Provide technical knowledge in the assessment, design and implementation of IT control requirements.
• Perform the first level review of the work of Staff on projects you are assigned
• Interface with internal / external stakeholders
• As relevant, assess policy, procedural, and process documentation related to specific IT project scope
• Document and assess the design and implementation of the IT controls under review
• Perform audit testing and perform the first level review of staff work related to assessing operating effectiveness of IT controls, prepare the appropriate workpaper documentation, and conclude
• Participate in the discussion of audit issues with management and co-develop action plans to address them timely
• Produce input to reporting for assigned IT audit areas
• 2+ years IT Auditor experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
• Familiarity with the COSO 2013 framework and SEC/PCAOB regulations, as well as designing and monitoring an effective global risk-based internal control environment.
• Must have experience with SOX Compliance
• Must have experience with Internal Controls
• Highly motivated and committed to driving changes and improving processes
• Interpersonal written and oral communication skills
• Problem solving, analytical and organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Date Posted: January 1, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502793424
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT