Robert Half International Sr. Technical Support in Bonita Springs, Florida
Robert Half Technology is currently hiring for a client in the Bonita Springs are in Florida. We are looking for an experienced, passionate individual with the eagerness to learn and expand in the field of Information technology.
• 2-4 years of working IT experience with desktops including Windows Desktop (Win10), Mac OS X, Office 365, Apple IOS
• 2+ years’ experience working in a Windows/Mac environment
• Active Directory and Exchange Maintenance
• Experience with AV and Windows Software deployments
• Networking knowledge for PC connectivity – ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written
• Ability to handle job stress, interact effectively with others in the workplace, and act with honesty and composure in public
For immediate consideration, email resume to email@example.com
• Provide Tier 2 level support for computer workstations and servers; applications and networking issues
• Be the face of the service desk, providing white glove support to our team
• Identify, work, and escalate support issues according to the escalation procedure
• Respond to requests and incidents by phone, email, support queue, on-site visits, or remote-control sessions
• Proactively monitor backups
• Maintain response SLA for service desk
• Maintain company documentation standards for issue tracking, system configurations, and projects
• Effectively manage time and prioritize issues
• Proactively recognize issues and plan accordingly before they become large scale problems
• Troubleshoot issues with company printers, Windows/OSX workstations/laptops, and peripherals
• Troubleshoot issues with company applications and resources
• Manage and deploy mobile devices (MDM, DEP, account changes, new lines)
• Manage and deploy company workstations/laptops (antivirus, disk encryption, OS setup, image load, MDM)
• Monitoring of servers and network resources
• Assist team with setup of new locations and factories
• Assist with company-based hardware/software projects
• Maintain and track assets (physical hardware and software)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01070-9502760375
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT