Robert Half International Front End Developer in Bordentown, New Jersey
The Creative Group is looking for talented Front end developers in the Central and South NJ area for multiple ongoing freelance and contract job opportunities. Candidates should have the ability to implement and design responsive websites. They must also have knowledge of design principles including Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator as well as If you are interested in applying for these opportunities, please send your resume and portfolio to Jacqueline Shero at: email@example.com.
• Understanding of key design principles.
• Understanding of server-side CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
• Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
• Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
• Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
• Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio to Jacqueline Shero at: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Bordentown, NJ
Date Posted: February 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02760-9502460833
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing