Robert Half International Compliance Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
Financial Services is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join a growing team. The Compliance Analyst is responsible for minimizing the company's exposure to risk.by conducting various operations including monitoring, identifying, and detecting suspicious activities and trends through various systems/applications.
The Compliance analyst’s principal responsibilities will include the following:
· Review of investment adviser advertising materials
· Supporting Wellington’s compliance program for the firm’s Global Relationship, Investment Products & Strategies and Client Service groups
· Providing compliance support to the firm’s limited purpose broker-dealer, Wellington Management Advisers
· Providing advice and support to personnel with respect to applicable regulations, and firm policies and procedures
· Coordinating enhancements to supervisory processes, internal controls and internal testing
· 5+years of relevant investment adviser experience and Bachelor’s degree. FINRA designations (i.e. Series 7 and Series 24) a plus
· Familiarity with Investment Advisers Act and other rules and regulations relevant to sales and marketing activities
· Strong business judgment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Creativity and ability to work under pressure
· Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously; Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the position, please send an updated copy of your resume, today, to email@example.com!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $31.00 - $37.00 / Hourly
Location: Boston, MA
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02105-0011587026
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance