Robert Half International Compliance Officer in Boston, Massachusetts
• Research Federal, State, Provincial, and local compliance laws and regulations and making recommendations for application to the business.
• Maintain an awareness of regulatory and employment law changes and the potential impact of those changes on current and future compliance requirements.
• Work with in-house and outside counsel to ensure compliance in all applicable business areas.
• Write, update and on occasion communicate employment related policies and procedures.
• Develop techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data to business partners and stakeholders.
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of audit and regulatory examinations, addressing findings and ensuring proper and timely resolution.
• Work closely with and support the People Team to audit and analyze compliance in all locations.
• Collaborate with other business teams to analyze and investigate opportunities to identify and on occasion implement solutions.
• Partner with our People Team to collaborate, grow and celebrate.
• 2-4 years of responsibility for legal research and recommendations as a Researcher, Legal Assistant, Paralegal or Law Student.
• An ability to anticipate needs and offer strategic solutions that work within our business culture.
• A Growth Mindset and understand how to apply the principles in everything you do.
• An agile approach to pivoting in an ever changing environment, while “keeping it lite” and laughing along the way.
• An understanding of how to account for diversity, equity and inclusion when recommending guidelines.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with exceptional organizational, follow through, and people skills.
• Demonstrated strength in building relationships both internally and externally, with a diverse group of employees at all levels.
• Experience partnering with leaders to create organizational change, including creating a change plan and communications.
• An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback, because we all love learning from each other.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.