Robert Half Full Stack Developer in Boston, Massachusetts
Description Robert Half is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join an established and rapidly growing company in the Financial Services space. The role is based here in Boston.
This position will work as part of a larger development team focused on driving innovation across the enterprise platform for the Institutional & Investment Management division. Write top notch code in multi-tiered multi-threaded environment. Attend sprint meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
Main responsibilities of the job
• Code software changes based on design specifications. Proactively resolve issues in specification that will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product.
• Perform thorough unit testing on all relevant platforms as is appropriate for the particular task/project.
• Regularly inform manager on progress of project, identifying risks early in the process
• Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Designers to ensure understanding of business requirements
• Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
• 3+ years of experience with REST APIs and Docker. Experience with either Kubernetes or Swarm
• 3+ years of experience coding in Angular, Typescript and Node.js
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server and MongoDB
• Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and design patterns for SaaS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Understanding of microservices architecture and hands-on experience with GraphQL, Swagger and Kafka
• Familiar with secure software coding techniques
• Experience with 3rd party UI Control tools
• Familiar with Agile-Scrum methodology and practices
• Recent experience within in the Financial Industry with a focus on portfolio management, trading, or accounting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Requirements Angular JS, Node.js, Docker, API Development, Typescript
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.