Robert Half Marketing Operations Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Account Manager with 4+ years of PR agency experience needed for a fully remote, direct hire opportunity with our award-winning client. Senior Account Manager will serve as the primary client contacts on multiple accounts. SAEs manage all aspects of the PR program, driving results through strategic guidance and tactical execution. Must have PR agency experience. Outstanding benefits package and competitive salary.
What we're looking for:
• Organized: You are detail-oriented and deadline-driven, able to manage a number of moving parts without letting anything (no matter how small) fall through the cracks.
• Client service-focused: You are empathetic and skilled at building and maintaining relationships with your clients. You understand what success means to them and can answer their questions before they even ask
• A skilled writer: You can expertly craft both long- and short-form pieces that are compelling and concise. You are well-versed in AP style and have a keen eye for editing the work of others.
• A subject-matter expert: You have a demonstrated ability to embrace new concepts while contextualizing them within the broader industry to inform media relations activities and generate coverage.
• Autonomous: You are a motivated self-starter who takes ownership of your work. You can work independently but know how and when to collaborate.
• A competent manager: You have experience managing both up and down, and you put a premium on mentoring junior staff.
• A strategic and creative thinker: You maintain a holistic view of your accounts, staying one step ahead, proactively identifying areas that need your attention, and addressing issues before they even arise.
• A team player: You are easy to work with, a trusted colleague, hard to rattle and quick to smile.
Requirements • A bachelor’s degree, ideally in the discipline of PR, marketing or journalism • 3+ years of post-college PR experience in tech, healthcare or a related industry • B2B agency experience • Management experience Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.