Robert Half International Marketing Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking for a strategic marketer with a strong graphic design sensibility. Successful candidates will join a team of skilled marketers who enjoy working together almost as much as we love winning. Our next superstar will be a natural collaborator, eager to lend a hand, an idea, or a well-timed meme for morale. Graphic design wizards, excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers, and strategic thinkers will find an environment that supports thoughtful work and professional growth.
What You Will Do
• Work with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
• Develop bespoke, compelling graphics and layouts as needed to support business development activities and communications
• Participate and lead pursuit strategy and planning
• Perform multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
• Learn and understand portfolio of work, practice areas, and capabilities
• Maintain marketing collateral, resources, and information systems
• Work closely with other marketing team members to complete special projects and elevate the quality of our efforts
• 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing position with a design or professional services firm
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing
• Creative and impactful graphic design skills, including creating effective presentations and marketing collateral
• Mastery of InDesign is a must
• Proficiency in Photoshop / Illustrator is required, knowledge of Google Slides, Keynote, and Miro are a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator
• Strong organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
Requirements Architectural Firm, Architectural Engineering, Adobe InDesign, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Proposal Development Process, Proposal Development, MS Office
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.