Robert Half US-CTS-ENABLINGAREAS-Marketing II in BOSTON, Massachusetts
Robert Half's client in the Greater Boston area is looking for a Demand Generation Strategist Lead for a 20 hour-per-week contract role. The contract is 3 months in duration and will work in a remote capacity. The Demand Generation Strategist will be responsible for developing, managing, and analyzing multi-channel campaigns and programs (email, social, paid, events, affiliate, etc) to generate leads and acquire target contacts. 5 years of paid media experience required, agency experience preferred. Apply today!
• Minimum 5 years paid media experience, agency experience preferred
• In-platform digital advertising
• Lead generation & conversion optimization
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual team environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
• A/B testing and understanding of trending and forecasting
• Strong Excel & digital analytics experience
• Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of campaign proposals and/or campaign performance analysis
• Experience managing various size campaigns, budgets, vendor billing, and expense reconciliation
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.