Robert Half International Client Services Associate in Bothell, Washington
OfficeTeam is supporting a hard-working group looking for a client service associate to join their team. This position has flexibility to be part time or full time right off the bat. The company provides services include tax planning, tax preparation, investment management and financial planning. The ideal candidate will embody a high level of service to clients, have experience or be interested in working in the financial services field, be a self-starter with a high level of attention to detail.
• High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Working knowledge of tax preparation; preferably 2+ years of experience in a tax practice
• Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office
• Experience with tax software preferred, but not required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Extremely detail oriented, exceptional follow through, reliable
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform work efficiently to meet deadlines
• Able to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities
• Adept at learning and adapting to new technologies and procedures
• Ability to maintain positive attitude, self-motivated, ethically sound judgement
• Excellent client relations and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with all levels of the firm
• Ability to work independently and exercise discretion without direct and immediate supervision
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assemble tax return packages for client/government filings, including e-filings
• Create applicable spreadsheet information for our tax software management
• Manage, organize and update relevant data using database applications
• Maintain and track the extended returns and mark returns completed and roll them to next due date
• Tax engagement letter preparation and tracking
• E-File processing and rejection follow-ups
• Process and mail year-end tax documents to clients
• File all correspondence in document management system, CCH Axcess
• Organize and order all tax department forms, periodicals and related supplies
• Assist the Manager with billing and invoices
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to copying, scanning, mailing and filing
• Manage new client onboarding
• Direct clients to online electronic payment options
• Assist with gathering tax documents for tax projections and tax returns
• Other duties as assigned
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.