Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Specialist in BOWLING GREEN, Ohio
Responsibilities: Directly responsible for applying all types of payments to customer accounts, as well as reconciling customer accounts. Review and mail out invoices and credits. Resolve customer deductions and short payments.
• Applies payments to customer accounts including lockbox deposits, credit card payments, wire payments and checks received at Betco on a daily basis.
• Processes credit card payments.
• Review all credit memo’s for accuracy
• Mails account statements once a month (includes running thru postage machine).
• Reconciles accounts on an ongoing basis.
• Enter situations into Salesforce to track short payments from customers.
• Contacts customers via fax, e-mail, or phone to investigate reasons for short payments on invoices.
• Completes requests from other vendors for credit references on our existing customers.
Post Payments, Deposits, Credit Card Payments, Credit Memo, Account Reconciliation, Commercial Collections, Salesforce.com, Credit - Commercial, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics AX
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $16.15 - $18.70 / Hourly
Location: BOWLING GREEN, OH
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03420-0011591911
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance