Robert Half International IT Manager in Branchburg, New Jersey
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interact with internal customers to understand user requirements, evaluate alternative solutions, resolve problems, communicate status to stakeholders and design and document system changes
• Manage the IT team in assessing business needs and priorities, develop scopes, project management, and testing
• Lead data health, reporting and analytical evaluations
• Prepare specifications and testing requirements for completing ERP and other related IT projects
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
• Configure system settings and options; plan and execute integration, acceptance testing and training.
• Develop and define process and procedure to proactively manage all pre-production and production environments.
• Strong Business Acumen
• Experience in managing Information Technology for manufacture/distribution company
• Ability to understand the company’s business objectives and system strategy
• Previous experience in managing a team with a hands on approach.
• Working knowledge of processes as it relates sales, marketing finance, supply changing management and manufacturing
• Self-motivated, results orientated and experience in producing high quality results
• Excellent communicator that can provide system support and deliverables to all levels within a company
Education and Employment Experience
• 4-year degree in Information Technology or other related field
• 5+ years’ work experience in managing software applications in distribution, manufacturing OR
equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years in managing a team
• Experience in an IT role that had responsibility managing an ERP system a plus
For consideration, contact Dan Gilbert @ 732.634.9211
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.