Robert Half International Mobile App Developer in Branchburg, New Jersey
Description For The Mobile Developer
Work closely with Software Development Manager and development team along with company departments (Marketing, Engineering, Sales, IT, Product Management) to develop new applications for both internal and external users. The ability to understand and create efficient pathways to large amounts of information is critical in implementing these applications.
The candidate will utilize their expertise from past experiences to provide the correct path regarding different types of applications. The individual will take responsibility for updating and maintaining all company mobile applications, while keeping current with trends and advancements in mobile/web technology.
For consideration please email Daniel. Gilbert@rht.com
2-4 years of overall experience in developing mobile applications on iOS and/or Android platforms
• Experience with a framework such as React, Vue, Angular etc. (Preferably React Native)
• Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of past work on the App Store or Play Store • In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language in Swift or Java
• Eagerness to learn new platforms if they are needed throughout the lifecycle of a project
• A solid understanding of mobile application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
• Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and contracted programmers while leading development to a completed and successful solution
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of the company’s timelines and budgets
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse mobile/web technologies and techniques
For consideration please email Daniel.Gilbert@rht.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Branchburg, NJ
Date Posted: September 29, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02720-0011254503
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT