Robert Half International Production Manager in Braselton, Georgia
Description • Confers with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
• Plans and oversees production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
• Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
• Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems.
• Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
• Revises production schedules and priorities as result of equipment failure or operating problems.
• Consults with engineering personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products.
• Conducts hearings to resolve or effect settlement of grievances and refers unresolved grievances for management-union negotiations.
• May compile, store, and retrieve production data. Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in business, manufacturing, engineering or related field.
7+ years of experience in manufacturing or assembly management.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Production/Manufacturing environment
If you are interested, contact Jack Hackett
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.