Robert Half International MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
OfficeTeam is currently seeking talented candidates eager to work in various positions as a MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. In this MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, you will have an opportunity to work with different health networks and physician offices within the Lehigh Valley area on an ongoing basis to expand your career in the medical industry! This MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE position will give you a fulfilling career opportunity to work in the medical industry and go the extra mile for individual customers to deliver the best, personalized and quality service in each call. Get your career moving in the right direction with this MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE as you will be the first point of contact for patients calling and scheduling various appointments for various procedures, physicals, and other testing. In providing the best customer service to each patient, the MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE should have a thorough understanding of all medical services provided and will work efficiently to handle all incoming calls within the scheduling department. This MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE will also be updating patient demographics and should have a strong understanding of handling confidential paperwork and sensitive information. Play a vital role with this MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE position as it can offer several rewarding benefits and many career-building growth opportunities within the medical industry. If this MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE position aligns with your career goals, don't hesitate to contact us immediately!
• Answer all inbound phone calls and communicate with patients regarding any healthcare-related customer service needs
• Schedule patient appointments for various procedures, doctor appointments, testing and other medical-related visits
• Make outbound calls when necessary to follow up with patients regarding appointments
• Update and verify all patient demographics information in computer database
• Obtain insurance information and update provider information
• Provide exemplary customer service over the phone, email, and chat functions
• Additional administrative tasks as needed
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE CALL 610-882-1700 OR EMAIL RESUMES TO Lehigh.Valley@OfficeTeam.com
• 2+ years' Medical Scheduling or Medical Customer Service experience
• Industry experience in the Healthcare or Medical areas highly preferred!
• Customer Service experience working with Medicare, Medicaid or other Health Insurance a plus!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Epic Medical Software
• Capability of handling high call volume and ability to multitask efficiently in a fast-paced environment
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Breinigsville, PA
Date Posted: July 30, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03700-9502640265
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative