Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Brentwood, California
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. A Brentwood construction company is hiring a full time administrative assistant for an ONSITE position in Brentwood, CA. The position is possible temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
Administrative assistant duties include but are not limited to:
1) Communicate and report to the Project Manager and Project Superintendent.
2) Coordinate pre-construction meetings with consultants and subcontractors.
3) Maintain all drawings, specifications, submittals and RFI’s.
4) Maintain documentation for storm water and erosion control for government agencies.
5) Assist, coordinate, and attend regular site meetings with subcontractors.
6) Assist and coordinate all aspects of jobsite safety documentation including daily safety checks and weekly safety meeting.
7) Assist and coordinate safety documentation according to OSHA regulations.
8) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
a. Excel – Use of formulas and formatting
9) Working knowledge of Procore is a plus.
If you are interested in this role, apply today!
Ability to use the internet for research
At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
Microsoft Excel experience preferred
Experience with Subcontractor Bids
Proficiency in Excel Formulas
Document control experience required
Adeptness in Subcontractor Proposal
RFP Documents experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.