Robert Half International IT Auditor in Bridgewater, New Jersey
• Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on Data Governance, Data Quality, and Integrated Audits
. • Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Group Director; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
• Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, data governance, data quality and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. These include:
• Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of implementations or enhancements.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls. Coordinate with Sox teams as applicable.
• Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, data management processes and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
• Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
Qualifications & Skills
Degree in Computer Science
Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX (preferred).
Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
Minimum 8+ years of relevant audit experience with a IT background.
Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit – internal audit or external auditing firm.
Progressive achievement in one or more of the traditional IT disciplines (applications, operations, data management)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO LAURA.SCOTT@RHT.COM
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Date Posted: August 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02720-0011541316
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT