Robert Half Senior Internal Auditor in Bridgewater, New Jersey
My client, a publicly traded Pharmaceutical company has an opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a hybrid position - 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
• Execute risk-based audits, ensuring efficient and effective controls are in place to meet audit objectives, recommend solutions, and obtain management action plans.
• Identify control gaps, improvement opportunities, and value-added recommendations to strengthen and improve the control environment.
• Conduct audit planning activities to develop relevant, value-added audit scopes.
• Leverage data analysis in risk assessment and execution of audits.
• Evaluate the risk and potential business impact of identified deficiencies.
• Discuss audit results to local and corporate management.
• Track audit requests with process owners.
• Perform and document walkthroughs and tests of controls to evaluate the effectiveness of the Company’s SOX 404 program.
• Prepare audit workpapers with meaningful insights that address control gaps and process improvement opportunities discovered during reviews.
• Interview key personnel to assess business processes and the strength of their control environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3years plus of experience in auditing (combination of internal and/or external).
• Bachelors degree in Accounting is required. CPA preferred.
• Big 4 public accounting experience is preferred.
• Experience in life science industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) is required.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.