Robert Half Staff Accountant in Bridgewater, New Jersey
My client, a World Leader of Equipment Manufacturing, is seeking Staff Accountant in Bridgewater, NJ.
• Liaison between various affiliated companies located in Japan.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Create various management reports as needed.
• Preparation and maintenance of Dental Consignment Inventory schedules, disposals and required reserves.
• Performs monthly account analysis & reconciliations
• Prepare and enter journal entries based upon above reconciliations as required for monthly closing.
• Provide technical support by assisting in the resolution of Great Plains processing issues.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience. BS / BA Degree in Accounting / Finance.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.