Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk in Brighton, Michigan
Description Take the next step in your accounting career by checking out this fantastic opportunity through Robert Half! We've partnered with an esteemed organization to find an Accounts Payable Clerk. This role is 100% onsite, is based in the Brighton, Michigan and provides a terrific work environment where effort is rewarded. If you are immediately available to work onsite and have the experience required, let's chat. This role will pay up to $27/hr.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk
• Handle al accounts payables, and field billing
• Set up new vendor accounts
• Ensure the chart of accounts, billing, and payable items are properly configured, maintained, and organized in QuickBooks
• Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Open mail, file, input into QuickBooks and sort accordingly
• 3+ years of solid accounts payable experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting highly preferred
• 2+ years of QuickBooks experience is a MUST
• Strong excel/modeling/budgeting skills and analytical ability
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of accrual management principles and/or procedures
• Basic data entry and/or word processing skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
• Knowledge of university invoicing procedures Requirements Accounts Payable (AP), Code Invoices, Enter Invoices, Manual Invoices, QuickBooks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.