Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in BROOKLYN, New York
OfficeTeam is working with a state-of-the-art film and television production facility in Brooklyn. Executive Assistant to provide a broad range of administrative support to the CEO, as well as provide hands-on office support to the entire staff in a fast-paced environment. This person must be extremely detail-oriented, a team player and able to prioritize work under deadline pressure. The candidate must exercise initiative, be highly organized and capable of multi-tasking.
• Assist with document preparation, including letters, leases, proposals and legal agreements
• Create corresponding files and follow the existing document tracking process
• Maintains CEO's schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences
• Handle confidential documents and email correspondence with discretion and timeliness
• Help organize in-office events and meetings, including management of conference rooms, food orders, and greeting guests
• Assist with special projects (i.e. research, event planning, merchandise management)
• General administrative duties (i.e. answering/transferring phone calls, copying, filing, and mailings)
• Additional ad-hoc requests as needed
• Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies
Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
At least 3 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Microsoft Outlook experience required
Microsoft Word experience
Microsoft Excel experience
Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are seeking passionate, ambitious candidates that are interested in growing and supporting our dynamic company. If you are a self-starter that thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today! Contact us now - as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02690-0011591623
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative