Robert Half Front End Developer in BROOKLYN, New York
Description 1) Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
2) Working with GraphQL endpoints, Zeplin, Git, and JIRA
3) Developing new user-facing features using React.js
4) Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
5) Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills required for the role:
2) Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
3) Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
4) Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
5) Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
6) Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
7) Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8) Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
9) Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
10) Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
11) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.