Robert Half Account Support Representative in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Robert Half has a fulfilling career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Account Manager in the growing Financial industry. Do you want to apply your positive personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Account Manager position could be perfect for you. Apply today!
• Receiving and placing telephone calls with a sense of urgency
• Answer and respond to all email inquiries
• Providing accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion by asking the correct questions to diagnose the situation
• Following issues through to a final resolution and communicating this back to customers
• Order and data entry
• Various other projects as assigned by sale reps
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
To be considered for the role you must have an active profile set up with Robert Half - please contact us at (952) 473-0442 and we will coordinate a time with you for a registration interview. If you are already active and registered, please apply and call us to discuss the role further. Please know that all new applicants will have to provide two supervisory references in order to be considered eligible for opportunities.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.