Robert Half International Customer Experience Specialist in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Further your skills as a Customer Experience Specialist through this exciting opportunity with OfficeTeam! If you enjoy forming new relationships daily, this may be a great fit for your next career move! Are you looking to get your foot in the door within the financial or banking industry? This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Experience Specialist position is located within a growing and dynamic company in Brooklyn Park, MN - apply today!
• Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate and efficient member service.
• Accurately process member transaction and service requests.
• Assist and educate members with selecting the products and services that best meet their needs and recommend other complementary services.
• Maintain and apply a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all credit union products, services, policies, and procedures.
• Contribute effectively to personal/individual, department and organizational goals.
• Possess a basic understanding of financial institution regulations and how they apply to the credit union.
• Exercise discretion, judgment, and initiative regarding transaction problems and inquiries.
• Maintain confidentiality of member account information. Follow established policies and procedures in responding to inquiries and requests.
• Contribute to a positive working environment by acting as a team player with in the branch.
• Maintain accuracy in balancing and integrity in all actions related to member accounts.
• Conduct follow-up and outbound calls to members/potential members in a professional and timely manner.
• Assist in conducting and documenting branch audits as needed.
• Previous experience in lending or in the banking industry
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
To be considered for the role you must have an active profile set up with Robert Half OfficeTeam - please email your resume to email@example.com and we will coordinate a time with you for a registration interview. If you are already active and registered, please call us at (952) 473-0442. Please know that all new applicants will have to provide two supervisory references in order to be considered eligible for opportunities.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Date Posted: October 8, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02340-0011581339
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative