Robert Half Accounting Manager in Broomall, Pennsylvania
Emerging client in the Greater Philadelphia area is looking to staff a thorough Accounting Manager will some non-profit experience. The Accounting Manager will oversee daily general ledger activities, recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information, and ensuring that the department operates efficiently. As the Accounting Manager you will also oversee and motivate accounting staff members, establish, and enforce proper accounting methods, principles and policies throughout the organization while improving systems and procedures as needed.
· Month and Year-End processing
· Account reconciliation
· Assist with general ledger journal entries
· Prepare balance sheets
· Evaluate, develop, and improve department controls
· Analyze financial data and create financial reports
· Manage profit and loss statements
· Coordinate and complete annual audits
· Ensure AR invoices are completed timely
· Develop strategies and establish objectives
· Perform other related duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 5+ years’ of general ledger accounting
· 2+ years’ in an accounting leadership role
· CPA is a MUST
· Solid knowledge of GAAP
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Accounting Manager role - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0011793886.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.