Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Broomall, Pennsylvania
Progressive client in the Greater Philadelphia area is looking to staff a thorough Accounting Manager will some non-profit experience. The Accounting Manager will oversee daily general ledger activities, recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information, and ensuring that the department operates efficiently. As the Accounting Manager you will also oversee and motivate accounting staff members, establish, and enforce proper accounting methods, principles and policies throughout the organization while improving systems and procedures as needed.
· Month and Year-End processing
· Account reconciliation
· Assist with general ledger journal entries
· Prepare balance sheets
· Evaluate, develop, and improve department controls
· Analyze financial data and create financial reports
· Manage profit and loss statements
· Coordinate and complete annual audits
· Ensure AR invoices are completed timely
· Develop strategies and establish objectives
· Perform other related duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 5+ years’ of general ledger accounting
· 2+ years’ in an accounting leadership role
· CPA is a MUST
· Solid knowledge of GAAP
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Accounting Manager role - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011793886.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.