Robert Half Compensation Analyst in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
• Provide compensation guidance to Management and HR Business Partners with respect to all compensation matters including salary management, compensation program administration and plan design, retention needs, and policies and procedures in support of strategic objectives.
• Understand the business and related specific market conditions. Build relationships to enable trust within the compensation team.
• Identify and recommend competitive solutions to compensation issues, while educating HR Business Partners on compensation philosophy and practice.
• Evaluate internal jobs to determine appropriate promotional and hiring pay levels based on internal rates, performance levels, and external job and market pay comparisons. Perform competitive placement analysis for planning and recruiting process as needed.
• Conduct comprehensive analysis on market data to recommend competitive pay practices to the external market.
• Participate in the survey submission process ensuring accurate matching strategies.
• Complete annual benchmarking review and market analysis to ensure pay ranges and employee compensation aligns based on internal philosophy.
• Maintain compliance by understanding and implementing state and federal wage requirements, such as minimum wage increase
Requirements Compensation & Benefits
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.