Robert Half International Manager, Product Development in BROOMFIELD, Colorado
TCG is partnering with an industry leader in home furnishings on their search for a Manager, Product Development. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organization and contribute to multiple product lines and drive innovation. As a Product Development Manager, you will be asked to develop best-in-class marketing tools such as elaborate sample books, merchandising materials, and showcase displays. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Driving strategy and leading multiple projects, as it relates to design and product development
• Focusing on innovation: concepting and launching new ways to delivery sample materials to the end consumer
• Collaboration across all product lines: Working with product, creative, and engineering teams to produce industry leading materials
• Vendor management: oversight with all manufacturing vendors and pricing negotiations
• Mining insights from the end-users and then assisting the team in creating new marketing and sampling devices with ever-improved usability, persuasiveness, and cost-effectiveness
The minimum requirements for this position are:
• Bachelor's degree in industrial design, fabrics/textiles, marketing, or product innovation (or similar)
• 5+ years of experience in Product Development, Marketing/sampling materials, and/or industrial design
• Ability to manage multiple projects and own key relationships with vendors/stakeholders
• Tangible (soft/hard goods) product experience – working with manufacturers (domestic and overseas)
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please reach out to Anthony Sabo (@ the Creative Group) on LinkedIn. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.