Robert Half International Assistant Office Manager in BRYN MAWR, Pennsylvania
We are looking for an organized Assistant Office Manager to help manage the daily operations of our client’s front office. As the Assistant Office Manager, you will schedule meetings and appointments within the office, support office staff, assist with building and facility issues, ensure office equipment is working properly and maintain a pleasant work environment. The ideal Assistant Office Manager must have a medical or nursing background with management experience.
· Maintain sufficient inventory of office supplies/needs
· Ensure all office equipment and common areas meets quality standards
· Support superiors with office related matters
· Provide training and workshops to staff
· Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
· Maintain company records/charts
· Assist with facility planning and space allocations
· Update and implement office best practices, policies, and procedures
· Aid with client reception as needed
· Provide general support to visitors
· Proven experience as an Assistant Office Manager
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Healthcare industry experience a MUST
· Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
· Management experience a MUST
This Assistant Office Manager role offers excellent benefits within a very stable organization! Reach out to Brad Fay today – 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011768794.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.