Robert Half International Analyst in Bucks County Area, Pennsylvania
Our client, a rapidly growing construction/service company is looking for an accounting professional with a desire to grow along with us to fill our Accounts Receivable Analyst position! This position is responsible for daily payment application of customer payments and general support of the corporate accounting department.
Primary duties include daily review of customer cash, ACH, and wire payments and applying payments to the appropriate customer accounts.
• Review daily customer cash, ACH, and wire payments.
• Apply payments to appropriate customers.
• Research customer payments for accurate application.
• Assist with incorrectly applied customer payments.
• Monitor unapplied customer payments.
• Investigate payments which are unidentified, lost, or not accepted at the point of payment.
• Maintain cash application batch records.
• Responsible for reconciling Accounts Receivable accounts.
• Assist with customer credit card disputes.
• Offer support and advice to corporate and other accounting departments.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
To perform this accounts receivable analyst job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associate’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of three years of experience in accounts receivable.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.