Robert Half International Finance Director - Investments in Buena Park, California
Robert Half is partnering with a fast-growing commercial real estate developer based in Buena Park, Ca. We are looking for a motivated and driven Finance Director to join their team. Candidate must be well-versed and experienced in commercial real estate finance and investments with the motivation to think creatively to find solutions. The candidate must be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for sourcing and closing financing deals for the company's various development projects and on a corporate level as well. The ideal candidate would have experience in leading the successful closing of debt transactions on all levels (senior debt, mezz, bridge financing) for large scale commercial retail ($200M+), Class A office ($20M+), hotel($80M+), and multifamily projects($100M+). Experience in securing equity partners on a project or corporate level is a must. Experience with Asian markets and international investment partners is a plus. Strong relationships with high net worth individuals or institutional investors is key, both in the U.S. and overseas. Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking with an appetite to learn and seek new financing methods is highly preferred. Familiarity with EB5 is a plus.
• Lead the closing of transactions from sourcing deals to closing
• Consistently raise capital for real estate development projects
• Source high net worth individuals and institutional investors interested in taking equity positions with the company
• Manage existing and develop new relationships with lenders, investors and equity players
• Maintain records, files and data related to client engagements
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to Brittany Chapman at Brittany.Chapman@RobertHalf.com or call Brittany at (562) 356-1031. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field is preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of Real Estate Investment banking or related experience
• Active relationships with real estate investors is required
• Ability to network and establish new client relationships
• Self-motivated, highly determined, learning based individual that is driven, with a proven track record of success in raising funds for commercial real estate investment opportunities.
• Ability to think outside of the box to provide creative solutions and better approaches
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Buena Park, CA
Date Posted: November 9, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00750-0011547291
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance