Robert Half International Business Unit Controller in BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
• Supervise, review and interpret month/quarter/yearend financial reports as well as month-end close processes to support the plants, Business Unit and corporate
• Support the annual budget, month and quarterly forecasts, and financial comparisons and explanations of actual results versus the financial estimates
• Coordinate all BU Monthly Management Reports (MMR) ensuring consistency and quality of insightful variance analysis
• Provide a comprehensive financial management service to the Business Unit, ensuring the linkage of operations, commercial, and market segments
• Oversee the preparation and analysis of inventories, material usage, cost statements, profit and loss statements, manufacturing statistics, labor analysis, and sales analysis
• Systems expert for HFM, SAP, PRMS (ERP) ensuring month end rollover is completed and accurate and all necessary adjustments are made
• Evaluates capital investments and recommends options to maximize growth, productivity, and cash flow
• Act as a safety leader and put safety first in all responsibilities, promoting an environment where each employee makes safety their priority
• Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
• Experience – 10+ years of experience; 5+ years of FP& A, manufacturing, plant controllership and management of geographically dispersed staff
• 1-3 years of experience in SAP preferred
CPA or similar certifications preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: BUFFALO GROVE, IL
Date Posted: February 17, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011709596
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance