Robert Half Treasury Analyst/Assistant Treasurer in BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois
Description Senior Treasury Analyst
• Monitors and manages the company’s daily cash position
• Performs corporate cash management and forecasting activities
• Responsible for performing various ETF and cash accounting activities within Corporate Treasury
• Serve as System administrator for Banking, Treasury and Payment Solutions Systems solutions
• Partner with banks and treasury service providers regarding required documents to open, maintain, and close bank accounts and obtain appropriate approvals related existing and M& A transactions
• Maintain and streamline an accurate database of the Company’s bank accounts, authorized signers and banking services and subscriptions
• Monitor segregation of duties, approval authorities and controls throughout the corporate cash structure
• Evaluate technologies and AI solutions to drive process improvements and efficiencies and implement new banking and merchant payment card solutions products and services
• Mitigate bank fees and transaction costs of Treasury activities through the periodic review of bank account analysis statements and communicate discrepancies to banks
• Responsible for payment card operations management, including the administration, coordination, and management of routine and ad hoc operational activities
• Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements/program
• Anticipates, conducts short-term borrowing needs and communicates them to proper personnel and counterparties
• Lead, monitors and prepares BBC and loan covenant compliance within various counterparty agreements
• Assist with other activities such as; business operations support, Audit as well as treasury services provider requests, creating & updating department policies and procedures, support new business expansion activities, etc.
• Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required.
• 3-5 years of experience in Treasury, Finance, Banking role within in a large, publicly traded environment. Intimate knowledge treasury, banking, payment card solutions and finance principals such as income statement, balance sheet, cash flows, forecasting, payment card processes and security, credit, and other key metrics utilized to analyze division and corporate performance.
• Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information.
• Ability to independently manage multiple analytical work streams, deliverables, and internal & external customers request. Ability to lead complex request, projects and responsibilities from inception to completion.
• Strong relationship building skills between all divisions of the company and within treasury service providers.
• Must have outstanding analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, communication abilities, intellectual curiosity, energy & enthusiasm, and a drive for results with a high level of integrity, dependability and accountability.
• Knowledge of treasury, banking, payment systems, finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Understanding of automated financial and banking systems and experience with ERP systems.
• Proficient computer and financial modeling skills. Requirements Cash Management, Cash Forecasting, US GAAP
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.