Robert Half Sr. Accountant in BUFFALO, New York
Robert Half is looking for a part-time, (20-30 hours/week) Senior Accountant for a contract opportunity with a client in the healthcare industry. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, audit preparation, and review of 2022 financials in NetSuite. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to assist in closing out 2022 for our client.
Role & Responsibilities
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Review Q2, Q3 and Q4 from 2022 and make changes when necessary
• Provide analysis on financial results in NetSuite (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
• Ad-hoc projects as necessary
• BA/BS in Accounting
• 5 years of overall general accounting experience
• Netsuite system experience is required
• Strong Excel skills required
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
•Month End, Year-End close in NetSuite
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.