Robert Half International FP& A Manager/Supervisor in Burbank, California
Our client is looking for an interim FP& A director. Serve as key financial data expert and strategic partner working with the internal sales and marketing team. Manage large amounts of financial data for accuracy and trend analysis. Position entails specific matters of daily, monthly, and annual activities as described below.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Finance Business Partner to senior sales leadership and their team members
• Customer business reviews as needed with sales and external customers
• Analyze and trend of daily sales into a monthly view
• Financial reporting and analysis of revenue and margin; including trending of key measurements for all customers
• Identify anomalies within analysis and work with sales to find the root causes and action plans
• Identify and track risks and opportunities as it relates to revenue
• Sales rep score card reporting to maximize revenue
• Cost reporting and analysis as it relates to sales and marketing team
• Long range plan analysis, forward thinking approach
• Prepare monthly/quarterly senior leadership and board of director’s reporting relating to revenue and applicable expenses
• Customer profitability analysis
• Prepare financial analysis on acquisitions and capital spending
• Track pricing impacts from pricing team as it relates to revenue impacts
• Monitoring and analyze sales commission payout plans and impacts
• Assist with the creation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
• Monthly Closing Activities, as required from Corporate Finance, for the division
• Review of the Books, Records, JE and Balance Sheet for the Division
• Annual Leadership on Financial Audits and Physical Audits
• Partners with Leadership/CFO/ on potential acquisitions, analysis and review
• BA degree in accounting, finance or related business field.
• 5-10 years of financial analysis experience with an emphasis in revenue and margin
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Presenting to higher level roles internally and external customers
• Background in manufacturing or cost accounting
• Experience in the printing industry a plus
• Power BI experience a plus
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.