Robert Half Inventory Clerk in Burlingame, California
We are seeking an Inventory Clerk to work with a healthcare facility. This role is responsible for stocking and storing medical supplies primarily in the supply chain storeroom. Activities include, but not limited to, receiving, inventory management, supply and equipment requisitions, forecasting, supplier relations, product conversions, billing support, vendor returns, invoice resolution, back order resolution, de-casing and stocking supplies. If you are interested in improving your skills in the healthcare industry, then this position might be for you!
· Manages and maintains department inventories including rotates stock, manages expiration dates, de-cases supplies, stocks shelves and arranges for product returns when necessary
· Checks packing slips ensuring accurate deliveries. Notifies buyer/vendor of any discrepancies
· Maintains consignment inventory, working with sales representatives to track and ensure product replacement prior to outdating
· Coordinates special supply, equipment and instrument needs for upcoming procedures
· Establishes and maintains department standard of inventory, based on past utilization, case load, census and budgetary constraints
· Monitors product usage through available system optimization reports
· Ensures neat and orderly storage and control of inventory at all times
· Implements and maintains ordering system for backordered items; researches inventory issues with Vendors/Purchasing to ensure appropriate item substitution when necessary
· Communicates status of items to appropriate department personnel.
· Reports device failures to manufacture for further investigation
· HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
· Knowledge of related Healthcare regulatory requirements preferred.
· Routine work requiring problem-solving capability and paying close attention to detail
· Must possess aptitude in math and computer operation
· Must have the skills to produce accurate work results within established timeframes
· Must have the ability to work independently with minimal guidance and direction
· Preferred experience as typically acquired in 2 years healthcare Supply Chain experience
· Preferred experience as typically acquired in 2 years healthcare procedural area experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this position and contact Cherry Sripan by emailing Cherry.Sripan - at - roberthalf - .com
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.