Robert Half Contracts Administrator in Burlington, Massachusetts
Description You will have an excellent opportunity to grow your legal career, if you are the highly skilled and motivated Contract Administrator this premier legal department is looking for. Self-starters with a true passion for the legal industry are strong candidates for this Contract Administrator role. The permanent Contract Administrator job is located in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Implement company contract execution policy and procedures
Develop precise contractual provisions and administering contract proposals
Field both internal and external requests for status of contracts
Discuss terms of agreements for contracts with clients
Manage the entire life cycle of company contracts (from first request to final signature and contract distribution)
Facilitate and track the approval and execution process
Run reports from within the contracts database on an as-needed basis
Manage contract execution processes
Evaluate contracts thoroughly to ensure completeness
Enter contract details into company database
Produce and preserve contracts database Requirements
If you're looking for work at a dynamic, growing firm, this could be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career. We want to hear from you, if you are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
• Assist with reviewing and processing orders
• Work with our internal database to enter and categorize data
• Organize and maintain hard copy documentation
• Assist with review of contracts, including governmental regulations
• Interact with customers and prospective users via phone and email to follow up on requests
• Communicate with the COMSOL Sales team, users of the software, and purchasing departments regarding orders and/or the software
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, sales-oriented environment, both independently and as a member of a team
• Exceptional organization skills and ability to multitask
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.