Robert Half Court Stringer in Burlington, Rhode Island
Robert Half is recruiting Court Runners for a long-term, part-time contract opportunity. Ideal candidates will have an associates or bachelor’s degree and an interest in the legal field. Those earning currently earning their degree are also encouraged to apply!
This position will involve visiting local courts daily or multiple times a week and review court filings. Court Runners will collect legal documents based on requirements established through training on the key filings, rulings, and data. They will scan the documents into a database for client access. Court Runners will be interacting with key court personnel to ensure getting appropriate and speedy access to relevant documents.
• Hourly pay rate: $19.00/hour
• Start Date: Late-June
• Location: onsite in Burlington, Vermont
• Duration: 1+ year, with the possibility of extension
• Work Hours: Monday – Friday, part-time varied hours/week
during first shift business hours
For immediate consideration, please reply with:
1) Your updated resume in Word format
2) Your availability to interview with Robert Half this week
3) Your availability to start late-June
4) Any time off needs you have through 08/30/2023
• Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree, paralegal
certificate/degree (completed or in progress), is preferred but not required
• 1+ years of experience in a professional office environment
• Experience with Outlook, Excel, and scanning documents
• Strong communication skills to meet with court personnel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.