Robert Half International Analyst II, Postmarket Surveillance in Burlinton, Massachusetts
Robert Half is working with a corporate client who is seeking Postmarket Surveillance Analysts for a 6+ month contract. The Postmarket Surveillance Analyst works on various product case complaints received from customers and clients. This position performs investigations and reports proper documentation to regulatory agencies when necessary for each case.
NO C2C OR 1099 CANDIDATES | W2 CANDIDATES ONLY
Length: 6+ Months
Pay: Depends on experience (If inquiring, please send an updated copy of resume)
Location: Burlington, MA (Onsite)
Schedule: Monday through Friday | 8:00 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST
· Initiates and manages complaint files.
· Maintains accurate entry of complaints in the database.
· Communicates to field representatives regarding information needed specific to product complaints (e.g., physicians, hospital personnel, sales representatives, international offices).
· Independently assesses the complaint to determine if a medical device report needs to be filed with various global regulatory agencies (e.g., FDA, ECA) and submits reports within required timeframe.
· Diligent of any unusual trends in product complaints and communicates them with management.
· Complies with US FDA regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
· Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors.
· Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education | Requirements:
· Bachelors of Science, preferably in biotechnology or nursing.
· New college graduates highly recommended to apply.
· Medical device terminology is highly preferred but not required.
This project is expected to begin as soon as the 1-2-week onboarding process is complete. It requires 40 hours per week for an estimated 6+ months. All work will take place onsite at the client’s Burlington, Massachusetts office.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.