Robert Half International Bookeeper in Burnsville, Minnesota
Accountemps is looking for a detailed Bookkeeper to join our growing client! If you have prior Bookkeeping experience and strong QuickBooks skills apply today! This role is located in the Burnsville, Minnesota area.
Responsibilities in this role:
• Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Verify, allocate, and post transactions
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
• Manage month end and quarter end closing
• Process payroll
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Other projects as requested
• 4 Year Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or hands-on experience
• 2+ years related work experience as a Bookkeeper for small and medium sized companies
• Experience using accounting software - QuickBooks, Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, Yardi
• Strong communications skills both written and verbal
• Able to stay organized and manage multiple clients
Contact us now! If you are interested, please submit your resume to Madison Carey at Madison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $18.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Burnsville, MN
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502687057
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance