Robert Half Desktop Support Analyst in Burnsville, Minnesota
Desktop Support Analyst
• Respond quickly and professionally to incoming requests (phone and email) related to I.T. issues. Work toward first-call resolution of those issues, or escalate to the appropriate I.T. resource.
• Support a mostly remote work force.
• Responsible for PCs, printers, and related equipment.
• Image and deploy hardware.
• Maintain the company’s computer inventory (break/fix).
• Use Active Directory to users and groups.
• Perform system changes as needed for all moves, adds, changes.
• Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
Interested candidates should contact Sally Lander at 612.249.0254 or DM me via LinkedIn.
• 3+ years of experience in Help Desk technical role.
• Knowledge of computer systems, repair, and network management.
• Familiarity with troubleshooting issues in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
• Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
• Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.