Robert Half Receptionist in Burnsville, Minnesota
We currently have an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing technical start-up company. This dynamic and creative company has just ranked as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” in the local Business Journal and are looking for their next Receptionist! Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then we have a Receptionist position for you.
• Greet visitors
• Answer all incoming phone calls
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Excellent spelling and grammar
• Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
• Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service
• Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
• Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
• 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems (15+ lines)
• Upbeat, smart and tech-savvy
• Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with company customers
• High attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.