Robert Half International Solution Architect in Burnsville, Minnesota
Robert Half Technology is working with a data driven organization who is implementing Kubernetes and wants a strong Engineer/Architect to help drive this initiative. If you have a passion for leading and organizing high performance analytical culture, and driving cloud first/container driven solutions, this is the opportunity for you!
· Own the Kubernetes/EKS strategy and execution
· Engage with cloud architecture, DevOps, and enterprise architecture to implement a common and consistent solution
· Ensure alignment with enterprise platform initiatives
· 3+ years of cloud experience
· 3+ years of experience in leveraging Kubernetes based architecture and configurations
· 3+ years of experience in container development within an organization
· Professional Experience with:
EKS/K8 Cloud based implementations
Docker container development
Cloud architectures and usages
CI/CD development and iterative design
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.