Robert Half Tax Manager - Phenomenal team in CA, California
For faster consideration, please view my Linkedin under Charlie O'Brien and email me your resume
Our client is a prolific venture firm that puts extreme emphasis on culture of the firm. Nobody on the finance team has left in over a decade and they are growing all the time. With a phenomenal track record over their 20+ years since inception and over $7B in AUM, they are entering the second half of 2022 with big plans and they are looking for an epic Fund Tax Manager to join the charge.
Responsibilities will include:
• Prepare tax workbooks and review tax returns for funds, management company entities, and special purpose vehicles (“SPV’s”)
• Review the tax returns, Schedule K-1s and footnotes for funds, management company entities, and SPV’s
• Manage and coordinate foreign investment tax research as needed
• Analyze CFC & PFIC for foreign investments
• Review other tax reporting such as 1042s, FBAR, TIC SLT reports
• Prepare quarterly tax estimates for management company entities and members
• Prepare annual tax distribution calculation
• Analyze portfolio companies for QSBS status
5+ years in public tax experience for VC funds
Must present well - be well spoken/friendly
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail is a must
• Ability to learn new applications, programs, processes and adapt to change quickly (i.e. the ability and desire to learn and use new things without any prior knowledge)
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in accounting
For details on salary and benefits, please view my LinkedIn under Charlie O'Brien and email me your resume.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.