Robert Half International Accounting Clerk in Calgary, Alberta
Our cutting edge client in Calgary is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their dynamic team for a temporary opportunity.
As the Accounting Clerk your day to day responsibilities of this temporary role may include, but not be limited to:
- Performing Accounts payable and Accounts receivable duties
- Processing and obtaining approval of invoices
- Reconciling accounts and posting to the General Ledger
- Processing of expense reports, month-end close, journal entries and etc.
- Handling inquiries and distributing mails
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Demonstrate your initiative as an Accounting Clerk with our client. The successful Accounting Clerk will possess the following:
- 3+ years of previous Accounting Payable and Accounting Receivable experience
- Accounting Degree, Diploma or equivalent
- Exposure to Financial Edge is ideal
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills; Pivots
- Strong knowledge of accounting procedures
- Time oriented and organize
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments and procedures quickly
- Available to start immediately
To be considered for this temporary role, click the ?Apply Now!? link, or submit your resume to email@example.com. For assistance with applying, please call Accountemps at 403-263-7266. Please reference 05000-0010678067 in all correspondence regarding this opportunity.
Accountemps would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest however, only those candidates identified for interview will be contacted.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans