Robert Half Information Security Manager in Calhoun, Georgia
Information Security Manager
About the Role:
Company's seeking an experienced Information Security Manager to help establish and develop a company-wide information security program. This role will develop relationships throughout the business, and provide leadership and oversight of policies and procedures, standards, architecture and technology throughout the organization. This position will also oversee a variety of IT-related risk management activities, identifying, evaluating and reporting on risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements. This individual should have experience working with global teams, projects and deployments and strong inter-personal skills.
• Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information that is owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
• Manage the enterprise's information security organization, consisting of direct reports and peers (such as individuals in business continuity, application development and support, and IT operations).
• Facilitate information security governance through the implementation of a hierarchical governance program, including the formation of an information security steering committee or advisory board.
• Ensure compliance with regional data privacy regulations and corporate data protection requirements.
• Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
• Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants and other service providers.
• Develop and manage information security budgets and monitor them for variances.
• Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise to develop a culture of information and cyber security awareness.
• Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
• Manage regular communication, evaluation and documentation of IT controls as part of ongoing compliance and risk management program. Serve as key point of contact for internal and external auditors.
• Provide regular reporting on the status of the information security program to leadership.
• Develop and maintain documentation on all information security systems, operations and procedures.
• Flexible work schedule may be required due to the global nature of the company business.
Please contact Adrienne Anderson at Robert Half for more information 404.550.5467
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar preferred.
• 7+ years’ demonstrated experience in information security.
• Strong understanding of data privacy, data protection, and cyber and information security principles.
• Industry certification (CISSP, CISM, Security+, or similar)
• Strong communication, decision-making, and collaboration skills.
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong project management skills
• Experience managing third party vendors
• Position is full time and may require occasional evening/weekend/on-call.
• Ability to travel globally (10-15%)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.