Robert Half International Lead QA Engineer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Review requirements and technical design information to provide and implement constructive feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive test cases and plans
• Ensure our applications work cross-device and cross-browser
• Identify and thoroughly document bugs
• Assure that our product matches or exceeds our patients’ or clinicians’ expectations
• Coordinate and compile technical integration plans; oversee quality of integration
• Manage software release process and required accompanying documentation
• BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years experience in software industry
• 6+ years experience in quality assurance
• Expert knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and cases, and debugging
• Prior medical device or laboratory testing experience
• Experience working with consumer applications and browser-based experiences
• Experience testing APIs and external integrations
• Experience working with health based integrations a plus (HL7, etc)
Requirements Selenium Automation
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.