Robert Half SEO Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
SEO Manager with 3+ years of experience needed for a full-time, hybrid (3/2) position with our client in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Must have strong writing skills and be skilled in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and SEMRush. Max salary is 75K but our client offers an outstanding benefits package.
As SEO Manager, you will be a part of our client’s dynamic, Boston-based acquisition marketing team – an enthusiastic group that enjoys exploring the potential of digital marketing. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute the SEO strategy. This would involve a close collaboration with our E-commerce, Engineering, and Copy teams to implement on and off-site optimization tactics with the aim to achieve our overall acquisition objectives.
· Conduct keyword and competitor research to inform our SEO strategy
· Meticulously develop and execute SEO optimizations, including modifications for meta tags and copy
· Monitor and report on organic rankings and traffic with the aim of identifying potential opportunities
· Implement an internal linking strategy to facilitate page rank and authority pass to our highest priority pages
· Identify opportunities for new landing pages and collaborate with the E-commerce team to realize them
· Oversee the backlink building strategy through collaborations with external partners and hands-on manual outreach
· Aid in testing and using video across the site, ensuring SEO best practices and schema markup are utilized
· Monitor site health via Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and other necessary tools
· Conduct regular site crawls, monitoring page status codes and implementing redirects as necessary
· Provide in-depth monthly report outs alongside ad-hoc data analysis as requested
· Collaborate with the Engineering team to monitor and improve core web vitals, HREFlang tags, sitemaps, and other technical SEO elements
· Consult the Engineering and E-commerce teams on web updates in connection with SEO performance
· Monitor industry trends and applying best practices across our site to display thought leadership
· Collaborate with the paid media team, sharing keyword insights and opportunities and assisting with native advertising strategy
· 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience
· Motivated self-starter; able to multitask and manage priorities
· Professional knowledge and experience with Google Analytics 360/GA4
· Experience with SEMRush, Conductor or similar keyword tracking tools
· Experience with Screaming Frog or similar website crawling tools
· Familiarity with AI technologies like ChatGPT, Bing’s Sydney, and Google Bard
· Analytical mindset; can gather actionable insights from large sets of data
· Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
· Results-oriented with a high attention to detail, able to work independently and within a team
· Additional points for experience with Tableau
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.