Robert Half Manager, Financial Analysis in Camden, New Jersey
Robert Half Finance is seeking skilled candidates for a Manager, Financial Analysis position with a thriving company. In this Manager, Financial Analysis position, you will provide key financial and operational tools that will assist the management team with monthly forecasting and reporting, strategic long-range planning, and annual planning. Does the thought of interacting with members as a crucial business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management excite you? Contact Robert Half Finance today about this dynamic job opportunity.
How you will make an impact:
• Evaluate and impact business performance by analyzing past results; performing variance analysis with goals, plan and forecasts; identifying trends and making recommendations for improvements
• Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
• Develop business unit wide analytical tools for decision support. Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
• Perform financial reporting, and operational metrics tracking. Provide project managers with Key Performance Indicators to drive execution
The ideal Manager, Financial Analysis candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA or other related progression preferred.
Other requirements for the Manager, Financial Analysis position include and are not limited to:
• 5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
• Strong financial modeling experience, excellent spreadsheet and financial analysis skills; using macros and pivot tables
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
Interested candidates should reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 267-996-4250 and reference JO#03720-0011916619
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.