Robert Half Cable Technician in Candler, North Carolina
Description • Installs Structured Cabling Systems including but not limited to category 6, 6A, optical fiber,
security, overhead paging, and audio/visual cabling within a commercial building and/or
• Installs outside plant cabling including multi-pair copper and optical fiber cabling.
• Perform terminations of category 6, 6A, Multi-Pair Copper, and Optical Fiber cabling including
• Conduct performance testing of category 6, 6A, multi-pair copper, and optical fiber cabling
utilizing company test equipment.
• Self-manage time, personnel, materials, and equipment that has been allocated to a project.
• Coordinates and schedule daily tasks
• Oversees quality of the installation.
• Works with Project Manager to manage labor and material budgets.
• Ensures that their jobsite is always kept clean and presentable.
• Balance customer expectations while maintaining project and company goals.
• Maintain the safety of their team as well as anyone else on their jobsite.
• Form working relationships with others, including project managers, customers, contractors, and
• Give direction to other personnel working on their project.
• Take direction from other Foremen.
• Will be required to operate and maintain cleanliness of a company owned vehicle for business
use and must sign and abide by the company's vehicle use agreement Requirements CAT5, CAT6, Cable Installation, Cable Assemblies, Low Voltage Cabling, Cabling, Hardware Devices, Hardware Installation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.