Robert Half International Technical Engineer in Candler, North Carolina
Robert Half Technology is seeking to fill a position for an MSP Engineer in its growing IT Managed Services division.
Candidates for the position should possess the following attributes:
• Must have prior MSP experience.
• Must have first-class verbal & face-to-face customer service skills, outstanding time management, strong documentation skills, a clean driving record and above all be a team-first player.
• Must be fundamentally adept at troubleshooting in often unfamiliar circumstances.
• Must be able to effectively troubleshoot and solve problems remotely as well as on customer sites.
• Must have a strong knowledge of Layer 2/3 IPv4 networking, including experience with: routers/firewalls (Sonicwall, Cisco), layer 2 switches (HP, Cisco, Dell PowerConnect), wireless deployments (Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Ubiquiti, etc), IPSEC VPN configuration, DNS, DHCP and VLAN configurations.
• Thorough experience with Windows Server operating systems (2003-2019) and roles/features including, but not limited to: Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, DNS, DHCP, RDS.
• Experience with server & data migrations.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server (2003-2019) and/or Microsoft Office 365 deployment and migration.
• Experience with VMWare deployments.
• Experience with deployment & management of backup solutions (StorageCraft, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
• Experience with RMM deployment & usage.
Networking, SonicWall, VPN Technologies, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, VLAN, Data Migration, Microsoft Exchange Server, VMware, MS Office 365, Microsoft Azure
For Immediate Consideration email resume directly to Jacki.McMahan@rht.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Candler, NC
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03230-0011565195
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT